The Supernatural Crisis Act was a set of legal actions in the aftermath of San Francisco's tsunami, under the administration of President Malloy. In response to the national state of fear and violence, these actions included:
- a mandatory census of all magical individuals living in the United States;
- recruitment of slayers as peacekeepers;
- creation of the secretary of supernatural;
- temporary relocation and imprisonment of supernatural beings to a Safe Zone;
- reintegration through removal of magic from volunteers.