The Supernatural Crisis Act was a set of legal actions in the aftermath of San Francisco's tsunami, in response to the national state of fear and violence In national scale. It was created by the United States government, under the administration of President Malloy.
These actions included:
- a mandatory census of all magical individuals living in the United States;
- recruitment of slayers as peacekeepers;
- creation of the secretary of supernatural;
- temporary relocation and imprisonment of supernatural beings to a Safe Zone;
- reintegration through removal of magic from volunteers.