| This discussion is listed as an Active Talk Page.|
Please remove this template when the question has been answered.
Questions on the Turok-Han
There is still mystery surrounding the Turok-Han.
- How were they created?
- Were they former humans?
- How were they imprisoned in the Hellmouth?
- Why did they serve The First?
- Any relations to regular vampires?
- What happens if a human is sired by a Turok-Han?
Battle at the Hellmouth
The Turok-Han's weak performance during the Battle at the Hellmouth can be explained by the fact that they hadn't fed on blood and thus aren't at full strength making them more easy to kill. Also, Willow's spell might have made the Slayer Army even stronger.
- Plus the Scoobies and the Slayers were more informed of the Turok-Hans than Buffy was when she first fought one. They studied Turok-Hans and formulated strategies and combat techniques. In fact, even regular humans like Anya and Dawn were able to combat and kill Turok-Hans in the finale. FTWinchester (talk) 01:45, July 31, 2013 (UTC)
[talk] I was wondering should we put that these guys are like the reapers out of blade. We added that whistler in buffy was like whistler from blade so should we put that in about the Turuk Han and The Reapers. As far as I am aware both Buffy and Blade are the only two franchises to ever have a sort of super race of vampires that are both a seperate race of vampires and are feared by regular vamps. Both even look the same [white skin bald] let me know what you think thanks. AmyWinehousefan1: 14:07, September 27, 2010 [UTC]
I ammended the first appearance to Never Leave Me, it is seen right at the end where Spike's blood is used to release one. Originaly the page had the first appearance as Bring on the Night, which is the episode after Never Leave Me. --Lyco499 03:05, January 16, 2011 (UTC)