| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
|The Death of Buffy, Part Three|
|Publication date||June 5, 2002|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic #45|
The Death of Buffy, Part Two
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Writer(s)|| Tom Fassbender &|
|Cover artist(s)|| Brian Horton &|
|Inker(s)|| Joe Pimentel &|
The Death of Buffy, Part Three is the fourty-fifth issue of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic comic book series.
Buffy is dead. A horde of lizard-demons plan to resurrect their fallen leader and paint the town blood red. Can Buffy's friends face the threat without a Slayer to defend them? Willow finds that she can learn a great deal from these reptilian mystics. And if there's going to be one resurrection, why can't there be two?
- This story presents the aftermath of Buffy's death ("The Gift"), until the events of her resurrection ("Bargaining, Part One").
- Coma suggests Africa to Spike as a place to "cut [him] up," as he indeed goes to seek his soul ("Villains").
- Anya Jenkins
- Buffy Summers (Only mentioned)
- Dawn Summers (Only mentioned)
- Doc (Only mentioned)
- Principal Richardson
- Rupert Giles
- Tara Maclay
- Willow Rosenberg
- Xander Harris
Organizations and Titles
Weapons and Objects
- Behavior-Modification Circuitry
- "Circumligo" spell
- Ezekiel's bane
- Langan royal jelly (Only mentioned)
- Malian twigs
- Resurrection spell
- Urn of Osiris
- Unknown number of people, including Doc's three brothers and an unidentified little boy, killed by the Luper demon.
- Luper demon, killed by Willow.
Behind the Scenes
- The photo cover has a promotional picture for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 6, taken by Andrew MacPherson and edited by Dave Stewart.
Pop Culture References
- The band Autolux plays at The Bronze.
- There are various posters on the street walls for the movie Blade II (2002).