|This article is about the trade paperback. For the comic issue, see The Spread of Their Evil.|
|"The Spread of Their Evil..."|
|Publication date||August 02, 2017|
|Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Vol.1|
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Ten" – "Own It"
"One Girl in All the World"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Penciller(s)|| Rebekah Isaacs|
|Cover artist(s)||Steve Morris|
"The Spread of Their Evil..." is the first volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eleven trade paperbacks, collecting issues one to six of the comic book series.
Buffy and the Scoobies weren’t ready for this. When a tsunami and an enormous dragon devastate San Francisco, folks connected to the supernatural are blamed for causing the catastrophe and soon have restrictions placed on them in the name of safety. Buffy must choose sides, find a way for herself and her friends to survive, determine how the disaster happened, and not lose who she is in the process.
- The Spread of Their Evil
- In Time of Crisis
- A House Divided
- Desperate Times
- Desperate Measures
- Back to the Wall
- Buffy Summers (6/6)
- Willow Rosenberg (6/6)
- Spike (6/6)
- Calliope Strachan (6/6)
- Jordan (5/6)
- Dawn Summers (4/6)
- Xander Harris (3/6)
- Rupert Giles (3/6)
- Ogre (3/6)
- Lake Stevens (2/6)
- Linda Martin (2/6)
- President Malloy (2/6)
- Andrew Wells (1/6)
- Robert Dowling (1/6)
- Ophelia Reyes (1/6)
- Joanna Wise (1/6)
- Edward Satyros (1/6)
Behind the Scenes
- Features cover gallery and sketchbook.
- "The Spread of Their Evil..." was the 64º best selling graphic novel in its publishing month, with 1,325 sales in August 2017 at comic specialty stores.
- German: Das Böse greift um sich! (The Evil spreads!)
- ↑ "Buffy Season 11 Volume 1: The Spread of Their Evil… TPB". Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved March 26, 2017.
- ↑ "Top 300 Graphic Novels Actual--August 2017". ICv2, September 11, 2017. Retrieved April 10, 2018.