Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual name of this subject is conjectural.|
This female customer visited the Magic Box to buy a Living Mummy Hand for a prosperity spell. Buffy Summers served her while Jonathan Levinson magically created a time loop which would only reach a close if Buffy were to satisfy a customer.
The Time Loop
The time loop resulted in several different scenarios:
- Buffy killed the mummy hand with a Dagger of Lex. She tried to offer the Dagger of Lex along with the hand for free, but the woman refused to pay for it since the magic was now gone.
- Buffy claimed she couldn't get the mummy hand now but the woman had called the store 20 minutes ago and it was confirmed to her that they had a mummy hand in stock. Buffy then gave the woman the mummy hand after dismembering it, claiming "Fingers sold separately".
- Buffy gave the live mummy hand to the woman but it started to choke her.
- Buffy again gave the woman a dead mummy hand and she complained.
- Buffy, having had enough of the time loops, accused the woman of causing them to happen and attacked her.
- Finally, Buffy managed to successfully end the time loop. Buffy told the woman the hand was defective but she could order it for her specially. The woman believed her and then bought something else.
Behind the Scenes
- She was portrayed by Winsome Brown.