| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
|Publication date||December 10, 1999|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic Vol.2|
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
"Uninvited Guests" is the second volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic trade paperbacks, collecting issues four to seven of the comic book series.
Everyone’s favorite champion of goodness is back in a new trade-paperback edition, collecting issues four through seven of the hit ongoing series. Follow Buffy as she battles ice imps, Puritans, hellhounds, and even a demon for good measure! The fourth collection in the sell-out series, this one is a must-have for Buffy aficionados. Otherwise, you’re just a loser!
- Buffy Summers (4/4)
- Cordelia Chase (4/4)
- Xander Harris (4/4)
- Willow Rosenberg (4/4)
- Angel (3/4)
- Rupert Giles (3/4)
- Daniel Osbourne (3/4)
- Cynthia (2/4)
- Felicia (1/4)
- Nathaniel Filmer (1/4)
- Ben Johnson (Only in flashbacks) (1/4)
- Mariana Johnson (Only in flashbacks) (1/4)
- Mangus (1/4)
- Mr. Richter (1/4)
- Cynthia's father (1/4)
Behind the Scenes
- The cover features a promotional picture for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 2, as in issue Cold Turkey, in montage by Dave Stewart.
- The second collection of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic, it’s considered the third trade paperback of the series counting the original graphic novel "The Dust Waltz".
- ↑ "Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vol. 3: Uninvited Guests TPB". Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved March 21, 2018.