Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I'm pretty sure everyone has some sort of idea of who there favorite characters are. I wanted to share mine (in order) and explain why.
- Faith - She's such a badass, plus I always love characters that seek redemption. I also love the parallel between her and Buffy ("Good slayer/Bad slayer" thing and her symbolism as the "slayer buffy could have been".)
- Tara - She's the complete opposite of Faith, yet still completely amazing. It's the shy nerdy girl person that everyone loves. Plus, her death was so sudden and sad :(
- Angel - What's better than a hot, brooding vampire? A hot, brooding vampire with a soul! (And doesn't sparkle...) Yet again, my weakness. The awesomely dark character that seeks redemption.
- Oz - Earshot ('nuff said, but I'll explain anyways.) He's always so quiet, so when he does talk, his cryptic/cynicalness really amuses me. He gets his point across without using a lot of words and is always so chill about everything.
- Buffy - Kick-ass female lead? Check. Give her a wooden stake and she could probably kill you with her eyes closed. (Isn't that fun?!)
- Anya - 1000 year old vegance demons are always the best! There is always that one character that never gets cultural refrences and/or is super blunt that makes me laugh. Anya is that character.
- Spike - Well, gollie, who doesn't love Spike? He's the annoying little knat that is so adorable and annoying at the same time. As much as I love Spike though, I think he should have stayed a recurring character. In my opinion, the whole Spike/Buffy relationship was so stupid.
- Willow - Ah, the good ole trusty sidekick. Not only that, but she also has awsome Wiccan powers to boot! Surprisingly, theres still the stuggle with magic addiction/redemption for killing Warren that makes me love Willow.
- Dawn - Who doesn't want an annoying whiney sister that almost gets killed practically every day? Redemtion? Bloodties and Potential, of course.
Characters that I didn't really care for: Giles, Riley, Cordy, Wesley.
Characters that I wanted to punch in the face: Xander.