Hi, welcome to Buffyverse Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Awakening page.
A couple of questions from the Community Team
Hi, Thanks for all of your work here on Wikia. We are constantly working to improve our site for users, and would love to get some feedback from you. Below are a couple of questions. If you could answer them here, on my talk page or send me an email with your responses, I would really appreciate it.
- Have you ever used our Help pages?
- If so, did you find them useful?
- How would you suggest improving them?
- Have you ever tried to contact Wikia staff for help?
- Did you find the help you needed?
I don't recall him being called "prescient" ever. And his powers work rather differently from psychics. He can only read those who bare their souls and iots not that he gets visions, he just senses their paths, its more of intuitive and empathic than precognitive.--Gonzalo84 06:07, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
- "Okay, I know I'm probably going to regret this. In fact, being prescient, I'm actually sure of it." - Lorne in "The Trial" - DinoSlider 16:59, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Exactly. And precognition encompasses foretelling as well as seeing. Lorne foretells on several occasions, including "Happy Anniversary" and "A Hole in the World". -- Noneofyourbusiness 03:28, October 9, 2011 (UTC)