Where Are They Now? is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Ten short story. Joss Whedon is the executive producer.
Harmony and Clem are filming a documentary for VampCon 2 and they seek Buffy Summers for an interview.
- Clem and Harmony are filming for VampCon 2, which first edition happens on In Pieces on the Ground, Part One.
- Harmony mentions the world knowing about the supernatural (Harmonic Divergence), the existence of new vampires (The Core, Part Five), and the importance of Harmony Rules (Carpe Noctem, Part One).
- Harmony mentions Buffy sharing her power with thousands of other women ("Chosen").
- Buffy recalls being in life-or-death situations since she was fifteen, when she became a Slayer ("Origin").
- Harmony refers to Spike as her ex, being together for the last time in Spike and Faith.
- Buffy, Giles, and Harmony discuss about writing the new rules of magic (New Rules, Part Five).
- Harmony mentions making unicorns real, from Day Off (or Harmony in My Head).
Titles and Organizations
Weapons and Objects
- One vampire, staked by Buffy.
Behind the Scenes
- "Dark Horse Day Sampler"
- "Own It"
Pop Culture References
- "Where Are They Now?" is a common title for gossip articles about celebrities, such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast, comparing their previous and current works.
- Harmony mentions business review site Yelp.
- Harmony mentions the feud between Taylor Swift and Kanye West.
- The unidentified watcher mentions Instagram filters.