|Where The River Meets The Sea, Part Three|
|Publication date||June 4, 2014|
|Angel & Faith Season Ten #3|
'Where The River Meets The Sea, Part Two" -
New Rules, Part Two'
Where The River Meets The Sea, Part Four
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)|| Scott Fischer|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings|
Angel has found everyone is going to the same person in London’s Magic Town for advice—and it’s decidedly not him. But she is someone Angel can take partial credit for . . . And the pixie menaces have stepped up their muscle with another lady from Angel’s past. Meanwhile, Faith is screwing up. Again.
- Kennedy mentions to Faith the events on "Guarded, Part One", when Buffy failed a training exercise while working for Deepscan.
- First appearance of Pearl, since "What You Want, Not What You Need, Part Five".
- Faith Lehane
- Corky Smallwood
- The Glass Blower
- Inspector Brandt
- Billy Rage
- Peggy's father
- Buffy Summers (only mentioned)
- Tommy (only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
- London, England
- Magic Town
- Nadira's shelter
- Ajax Glassworks
- Magic Town
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
Pop Culture References
- Faith mentions Foghorn Leghorn, a character from Looney Tunes.
- Billy Rage mentions La Femme Nikita (1997-2001), a canadian television series.