|"Where The River Meets The Sea, Part Two"|
|Publication date||May 7, 2014|
|Angel & Faith Season Ten #2|
"Where The River Meets The Sea, Part One" -
"New Rules, Part One"
"Where The River Meets The Sea, Part Three"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)|| Scott Fischer|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings|
As Faith awkwardly settles into her new job at Kennedy’s bodyguards-for-hire company, Angel is finding that he knows less than everyone about what is going on in London’s magic town. Trying to get to the bottom of a fiendish group of scheming pixies, Angel travels further down a really wrong road . . .
- Faith thinks about her conversation with Giles in "New Rules, Part Two".
- Angel mentions the last time he saw Nadira in "What You Want, Not What You Need, Part Five".
- Corky Smallwood
- Faith Lehane
- Inspector Brandt
- Billy Rage
- Peggy's father
- Rupert Giles
- The Glass Blower (only mentioned)
- Buffy Summers (only mentioned)
- Drusilla (only mentioned)
- Mrs. Miggens (only mentioned)
- Andy (only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
Weapons and Objects